“Romantic and Fun”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Loved this restaurant, excellent service, good wine choices, fun staff, music. A little pricey but such as it is on the coast. We will definately come back!

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been going to this restaurant for the last 17 years and have enjoyed every dinner. The view is one of the best on the Mendocino Coast, the wait staff so well trained, efficient and always so welcoming. Tony greets everyone with warmth and charm, and then there is the FOOD! Lisa and her staff in the kitchen continue to produce some of the best food available anywhere! For locals and visitors alike, this is worth the trip! The wine list is an excellent blend of local and further afield reasonably priced offerings and according to an expert - the best martinis around!

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Excellent Views and Gourmet foods! The Ledford House is a favorite here for locals and tourists. The New Year's eve parties are great fun but the food and atmosphere are fabulous year round. Did I mention the views??? A spot not to miss.....

Date of visit: July 2012
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Words are insufficient to describe the excellence of this restaurant. From the location, to the staff, to the simply wonderful food, everything is top notch. We stopped by early in the day (when they were closed) and they were very welcoming. When we returned for dinner, they welcomed us back as if we were old friends. We spent a bit of time at the bar (which has a wonderful view of the ocean and a funny, friendly bartender) then moved to our table. I had the duck and it was the best duck I had ever eaten. I don't have duck often but I am very glad that I had it there. I would recommend this to anyone for any occasion and I'd go out of my way to go back to this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The Bar seating has unparalleled views of the Pacific Ocean and sunsets. The food is consistent, delicious, ample, and beautifully served. Wait staff is friendly and unobtrusive. The wine list is affordable and very good.

Date of visit: September 2012