“Amazing location and staff”

Albion River Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Albion River Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Albion
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a lovely dinner here! Great ambience complete with live piano player. Very friendly staff and great coastal views.
However my husband ordered shellfish and was violently ill all night and much of the next day. We can't confirm the restaurant was at fault but we ate the same things all day except for the steamed clams at this restaurant
They did not taste fresh and the end result was not great.
I'd go there again but stay away from the shellfish
Fabulous wine list!!

1  Thank AlexBieri

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Our B&B host highly recommended the Albion for dinner. We called for a reservation and they inquired if we were in the area for a special occasion. I explained we were there for our anniversary. From the moment of our arrival it was one of the most wonderful dining experiences we've ever had. We were seated at an ocean view table, given superb service throughout, had amazing food as we watched the sun-set. The dinner items were described on the menu in a manner that was incredibly modest considering what we were served. We each had a different soup - one vegetarian and one seafood - and they were spectacular. I had a pasta dish that was so tasty I mopped up every bit of sauce. It had mushrooms that were meaty and tasty along with asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes. My wife had perfect salmon. We actually ran into a couple the next day at a nearby park who had been sitting at the table next to us - they told us they ordered what they saw delivered to us. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Only problem - we didn't have room for desert. We plan to come back.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We made dinner reservations to watch the sunset and sat in the far corner table. The view, food, service and scotch flight we awesome. We highly recommend the experience and will return.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Albion River Inn restaurant is consistently reliable, great menu, good wine by the glass, and great service. The atmosphere is romantic and breathtaking views. Always make this a must stop when on the Coast.

1  Thank sscook01
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Absolutely delicious and the view is beautiful. Service was attentive. When I return to Mendocino I will definitely make a reservation at this restaurant. The server recommended a wine to go with my meal and she was right on. Try it you will love it!