“Great Meals”

Linguini's Pizza & Brew
Ranked #28 of 261 Restaurants in Alameda
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Outstanding Halibut, Fllet Mignon, veggies, Tiramisu, and Chocolate cake. Their bread is exceptional.

2  Thank Ron1790

Reviewed April 4, 2013

One might not think of Linguini's as a place to host a wedding reception, but we did! From beginning to end Linguini's did a wonderful job. The service was excellent for a crowd of about 40 people, Linguini's staff even placed white linens on the tables (this was on the pub side) and the food was out of this world! No complaints from guests. We had pizza for appetizers and then selected off the regular menu for lunch. The food was awesome! My husband and I each had the salmon dish and it was outstanding. I love the pizza but please don't overlook the food they offer. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone...even those looking for a venue for their party.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Right next to each other is a 'sports bar' type Italian and a traditional sit down more formal Italian. Local friends brought me here as they love the food. We choose the noisy 'sports bar'. The place was filled with families and the din was high decibel between the toddlers and the tvs.

We choose a nice red and ordered Italian. My friend choose the carbonara sauce which he said was perfect. I had the lasagna. It was different in presentation. The flavor was great made from very fresh ingredients. Our server was responsive.

A good choice for casual Italian in Alameda.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there the other day on the recommendation of a classmate. By chance we were there on Wednesday. They had all you can eat pizza and a soda for 6 bucks! I couldn't turn it down. The pizza was very good and they had a very nice bar. Next time I'm in Alameda, I'm going back

Reviewed November 27, 2012

This place has it all for casual dining with or without kids. Very family friendly and with a local neighborhood vibe.

Extensive menu from a bar/pub part and also a full "regular" dinner menu from the connected Italian restaurant. Lots of families there on a busy Friday evening, most were getting pizza - which looked very good. Our group of four ordered items from both the "bar" menu - burgers and sandwiches, but also the "dinner menu" that had a wide variety of creative Italian dishes. I had the Artichoke Chicken that was very tasty. Everyone was happy with their meal.

They also have a good selection of beers on tap - happy hour and nightly specials, a wine list, and a full bar... and Sports on TV if you want to sit in the bar area. There really is something for everyone and the quality was excellent all around. The service was good too. Street parking was scarce, but there are some small parking lots around on the side streets. Prices were reasonable too. It was well worth it and we will be back the next time we are in Alameda.