“Nummers Nummers!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
turgtusteynam
“Nummers Nummers!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

A local told me about this place when I asked about Pizza. I went. I ate. I smiled. Excellent fresh-baked pizza...loaded with the stuff I wanted and delicious. Waitress/bar tender was great, fast and cheerful. I definitely recommend this place.

Visited November 2012

Vancouver, Canada
“Pizza was a let down”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I went to Linguini's on a Wednesday night with great expectations. The reviews stated they had good pizza and the price was excellent. The restaurant is attractive. The staff are prompt and capable. The $2 pint of beer was a killer value. The pizza was a disappointment.

When you specialize in pizza and Italian food there is no excuse not to have good pizza. I love most pizza so I was a bit surprised. The pizza had good quality ingredients but was prepared so poorly. The thick crust was under cooked which made it doughy. There was too much cheese. I love gooey mozzarella but want a balance. The only ingredient not represented in abundance was the pepperoni.

Try another spot.

Visited September 2012
“Not worth the wait”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I was told that my order would take an hour to be delivered. I assured everyone that their pizza was worth the wait, from my past experience dining in. An hour and a half went by and I called to find out where it was. By then, we were starving. Cranky husband and fussy kids. So the girl said the order had left the restaurant and should be there in ten minutes. Another half hour went by... The kids had to eat some leftover chinese and were put to bed. Called again and this time she had the nerve to say it was out of their control and it should be another ten minutes. So when it arrived TWO hours after I placed the order, pizza was cold, "crispy hot wings" were soggy. Trust me, call domino's. Don't let your family starve. Definitely not worth waiting for

Alameda, California
“A nice little restaurant”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Fare, atmosphere and service all reflect high standards.

Visited May 2012
Alameda, California
“curious place”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Linguini's is a great local spot. Every time I take guests here, they like it. The food is excellent, but I recently found that the waiters/waitresses have to pay out of their own pockets for any additional charges they fail to note to the customer - like, for example, the extra $3.00 charged for requesting a different sauce on your gnocci. These hidden charges and meanspirited backstabbing of the staff caused me to re-think my recommendations, and my continued patronage. Either note these weird charges on the menu, or offer to take it off our bill. Forcing the underpaid wait staff to eat these fees just seems wrong.

Visited July 2012