“Cute place... spotless and good food!”
Review of Cafe Jolie

Cafe Jolie
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Jolie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 251 Restaurants in Alameda
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We went here a few times for breakfast during a recent visit to the area. Each time the food was well prepared, delicious and hot! Huge cups of coffee... a great assortment of tempting baked goods and worthy standards like eggs, bacon and sausage etc were great. Would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Jolie

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've ate here maybe three times, each time hoping it would be better than the last. But it was just as bad each time. You wouldn't think that from the outside, such a cute little cafe, clean and elegant. I loved that part. Even the atmosphere was nice. But the service was just horrendous. Each time I came in, not only did the server act like I was inconvincing them but they would take FOREVER to come back around to my table. To get drinks, to see if I was ready to order, to take my order, to bring the food/check. So rude. The food, on the other hand, was delicious! Nothing to complain about on that end, but I assure you after the three chances I gave to this adorable little eatery, I will never dine here again.

1  Thank curiouswanderlust
Reviewed May 12, 2014

This place is a little gem - and now it's open for dinner Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights as well as breakfast and lunch. In my opinion the restaurant rates amongst the highest of the bistro style restaurants in San Francisco. Prices are moderate and the service is good especially if they are not too busy. Even then it's worth the wait as the ingredients are top quality and everything is so fresh.
parking in the area can be a little challenging - but then that's Alameda and doesn't put me off going.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Yesterday my daughter and I were seeking a nice cafe for a quick breakfast in Alameda and she happened to spy Cafe Jolie on Webster St. Parking was fairly easy and we were very pleased when we first entered the cafe. Seating was comfortable, the wait staff saw to us immediately, as soon as we sat down we had water and menus. Our waiter, Christian, was very kind and attentive, knowledgeable about the menu and checked in on us several times throughout our meal. My daughter had the veggie omelet with potatoes and I had the avocado, bacon, and cheese omelet, all was extremely delicious. Their coffee cups are huge and the atmosphere is laid back with easy french design. The meal was fresh and served fairly quickly. I would highly recommend this cafe for any personal or business needs.

1  Thank doreen Z
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was invited to dinner at Cafe Jolie by some friends who raved about the restaurant. While the service was attentive, I found the food merely acceptable and, in one case, unacceptable. I ordered the duck confit, which, while a good-sized duck leg, did not appear to be confited. The duck came on a huge bed of beans that could have been a meal itself and overwhelmed the dish. The waiter forgot my side order of fries and then the kitchen quickly made some that arrived soft and mushy, complete unacceptable.

Been to Cafe Jolie? Share your experiences!