Wonderful location right on the Oakland/Alameda Estuary. Very close to supermarket and walking distance to the fabulous Pasta Pelican Restaurant. Kitchen in every room. Safe neighborhood. Nice staff. Bus #31 goes by every half hour to go explore Alameda or Oakland if you feel like getting drunk...it's only $2.10 for a ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay