Although this place was nice it was pricey, it was covered as a business expense for myself. However it seemed to be the place to stay during the Raiders games as it was right next to the training field. Staff was always very friendly on site services provided a gym, and laundry and always free towel exchange between room cleanings. I stayed for over three months and never had a complaint it was away from the city so it stayed pretty quite but it was also close enough to shopping and other attractions that made the area very enjoyable. There is no restaurant but coffee and snacks are available in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay