I stayed here after having a disastrous stay at the Red Lion Hotel in Oakland and was very happy to find none of the problems some of the previous patrons had.
The rooms were clean (albeit a little shabby looking) and the kitchen was equipped and ready to be used. The staff was very friendly when I spoke with them and they even called me after being in the room for a few hours to make sure everything was ok.
The only issue I had was the proximity to the trains, but since their horns didn't go off (or if they did I didn't wake up) at night, it was a real non-issue. They have take away breakfast foods (fruit and pastries) and coffee, which is nice when you're on the run to get to work. It's also a quick drive to either "downtown" Alameda or Oakland as well as down the street from a grocery store. Overall, I recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay