The water level in the toilet is quite high. When you sit, your privates will be swimming...ugh.
Internet service is purported to be free. Unless you pay extra, however, when those who have paid extra come on-line, you get the super slow lane, which is to say no service at all.
TV channel selection is very limited, no Comedy Central, no CNBC (stock market), no MSNBC,
no Bravo, no channel guide.
Bring your own toiletries, none provided.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay