This hotel is nicely maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful! If you are in the Oakland area for business and have a car at your disposal, this hotel is right across a short tunnel from downtown Oakland and is in a safe, peaceful area right on the marina. Check out the pretty sunsets from a bench outside the hotel or try any of the cute restaurants on the mostly residential island of Alameda. The only small issue was the laundry room having a few broken dryers when I visited in May 2013, however there were still a few working ones and I did not have to wait long to finish my laundry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay