While this hotel is not a fancy resort, it is very comfortable, clean and convenient. We loved the waterfront location and the convenience to Alameda, Oakland and San Francisco. It was quiet and felt safe. The staff was helpful and courteous. We loved having a full-size fridge, microwave and kitchenette. The room had plenty of closet and drawer space, and the bathroom had plenty of counter and storage area. We would stay again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay