This place is perfect for a short stay in Alameda. It's very well run and the service was great. The only thing worth considering is how you get about. I had a car so didn't find it a problem. Some people may find it slightly out of the way from the main drag but then other people want that in a place to stay.
Shops and restaurants within walking distance are there so it's not the end of the world if you don't have transport.
Overall my experience was a great one and I would definitely consider using Extended stay on my next business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay