It could have been better but overall I liked it. The front desk staff is GREAT! I got here a bit early and asked for a room with a view of the water. She told me she wasn't sure if she had any kind of a room ready. As it turned out a room was ready and I had a great view of the boat harbor. After I had been in the room for 15 minutes the front desk clerk called me and asked if everything was OK. I had a question about the internet service which she answered for me. I knew they didn't furnish shampoo, lotion, etc. but I told her I was surprised there was no bar soap in the room. She told me if I would come back down she'd give me some. For $3 a day they will "refresh" the room. Replace the used towels, make the bed and empty the trash which I took advantage of as the price seemed to be right. The first day that's what I got. Nothing more, nothing less. The next day was much better as I also got replacement soap and a new package of coffee :) If you're not familiar with this area you will need a GPS or nav on your phone to find it. I wasn't familiar with the "tubes" in this area but I know them now. Free WiFi, nice TV. I had what I needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay