My husband and I stayed for one night in early November, 2012. The housekeeping of the unit can best be summed up in one word, "lazy". The sheets looked clean and the tub washed down but I don't think the surfaces of the lamps, tv, windows, carpet, chairs, sofa, etc. had been cleaned any time in the past decade. I can deal with outdated decorating as long as everything is clean, but oily, fuzzy dirt on every lamp and a toilet ring all chipped and bubbled speaks volumes of the general attitude of the people responsible for the property. The window was open when we first checked in and the room was freezing. It didn't take long after closing the window to know why it had been opened in the first place. What was that nasty, funky smell? We spent the night killing mosquitos and couldn't wait to get out of there early the following morning, praying our car would still be where we had left it in the parking lot. After returning home my husband communicated with the company via their website. No, we are definitely NOT interested in a future comp. Honestly, a refund would be much more fitting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay