Our stay was a bad experience from location to the surly front desk folks to the condition of the room to the freeway noise. The best news was that our car was still there in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Oakland / Alameda Hotel Alameda
- Extended Stay America Alameda
- Extended Stay Alameda
- Alameda Extended Stay