“Nice and Comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Maui, Hawaii
“Nice and Comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed here for one night before my flight. It was a nice and easy hotel. The rooms are big and clean. They have a nice breakfast selection. A nice amenity for someone who has an early flight or for anyone staying there. It is near a runway so I was worried about the noise. However, I did not have any problems with that, it was nice and quiet.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Bhotels, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Coco,

Your kind remarks about our quiet rooms, extensive hours for the breakfast and its variety of items were great to hear. We try to make travel easier for our guests, so I am glad that our accommodations worked so well for you.

Our thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport, we appreciate your business.

Dhruv Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Hampton Inn is a very lovely hotel, It was my Birthday Me and my friends enjoyed everything about it the hotel is clean. I reserve a hotel suite and I was very impressed with the entire room. The breakfast was sooo good they served a variety of breakfast food and fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, etc,,,,, The only minor thing is I could not get a signal on my cell phone and the internet didnt work as good other then that I rate this hotel one of the best in Alameda... I will surely stay again and again and again..

Room Tip: Always look at the reviews of any hotel this is how I found Hampton INN
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Shona,

How nice that you chose our hotel for your birthday celebration! I am happy that you liked the breakfast, the cleanliness and our rooms. Thank you for sharing your issues with the internet access, I I have followed up on that and we will be doubling our speed come next month.

Our thanks for staying with us, we look forward to your next visit.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The hotel is very nice. Everything is clean and tastefully decorated. Our room was on the west side so we could see the other side of the bay, in the distance. Although it was a bit overcast. The sunset was beautiful. We wanted to use the hot tub but it wasn't very hot. More lukewarm. We passed on the hot tub. Breakfast was very nice. Lots to choose from. There were hot items, waffles, cereal, yogurt etc. The staff was very nice. Although we were at the end of the runway the sound of the airplanes was very muffled. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west side of the building. Second or third level.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Your thoughtful remarks about our hotel are very nice to hear. I am happy that you enjoyed the view, we do have beautiful sunsets! And our breakfast is a big hit with our guests. I will follow up on your suggestion about the temperature of the hot tub, thank you for bringing it to my attention.

We appreciate your business and hope that you stay with us again soon.

Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rooms are quiet and comfortable. Fresh cookies and coffee at arrival are a nice touch. The restrooms are much bigger and nicer than most hotels you can find. Only a 5 min walk from the bay. Definitely worth the money if staying near the airport or surrounding area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Nikki,

What a nice review of our hotel! Thank you for describing so concisely the unique qualities of our property. I hope that you can enjoy our nice walk along the bay again soon.

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is the perfect location for someone flying in or out of the Oakland aiport. The room was clean, the employees were professional, the shuttle driver got us to the airport on time, and the breakfast was just what we needed before our early morning flight. In addition, the price was excellent for the service and accomodations. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bhotels, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear Guest,

Our goal is to remove the hassle from travel and judging from your review, we are succeeding. I am glad that the cleanliness, convenient shuttle and complimentary breakfast contributed to an enjoyable journey for you.

We look forward to your next visit with us. I hope it is soon.

Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We fly into OAK preferentially because it is much more convenient than SFO. The Hampton Inn is quieter, cleaner, nicer than any nearby facility. That said, it is remote from the others (en route to the Alameda-SF Ferry) and one will need a car to get to restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel. Our quiet, convenient location and guest service are usually important to our customers. The next time that you plan to stay with us, please feel free to contact me so that I can provide you with some information about some restaurants and entertainment nearby that you might like.

We appreciate your business very much.

Port Angeles, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Clean beyond belief! I wish my bed at home was as nice. The hotel is calm and quiet. The breakfast buffet is above average (nice fresh fruit compote, sausages, eggs, waffles, etc.) A really nice area for a morning walk or run. The only down-side is that there is no bar and that restaurants are some distance away. This is the hotel that Oakland/Alameda has needed!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear George,

Your description of the cleanliness of our hotel, the peaceful atmosphere and the delicious complimentary breakfast was so well said. I am glad that you liked the property. On your next visit to our property, please contact me directly so I can assist you in finding restaurants and other entertainment that you might enjoy.

Thank you for choosing us for your trip to the Bay Area.

Dhruv Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alameda
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Oakland/Alameda
3.5 of 5 stars 740 reviews
Extended Stay America - Oakland - Alameda Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oakland Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda? Share your experiences!