I recently had the opportunity to meet Nanette following our horrible experience at the Hayward location. (note prior review) Initially, upon phoning Nanette was very helpful, she calmed me down and advised me of the steps necessary to ensure my satisfaction at ANY Hampton was guaranteed. She proceeded to apologize on behalf of the brand and held a room for us. (Yes, we got a room on a Friday even though they had a full house with the upcoming Sunday Raider game.)
When we arrived Nanette had gone, but no fear! Front desk Jovie picked up the ball and ran for 45 yards! Not only was she apologetic as I explained our ordeal, she offered me an even better rate! We love a savings! She was perfect - professional, friendly, helpful, courteous and extremely funny!
To say it was clean is an understatement, to say they provided exceptional service is an understatement, to say the coffee and food wasn't fresh and delicious (understatement), to say the location isn't one of the more serene spots in the Bay (you get what I'm saying)....On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate this spot a 20! I will continue staying at this location for future trips. Guess what, Nanette even pointed us in the direction of fun things to do, she printed directions and offered great restaurants we could try in Napa! (She was better than a travel agent) Did you know this hotel is less than a 50 min. drive from Napa? Not bad at all! Oh yeah, there's a walk/run path that will take your breath away as you look at the Bay Bridge and the harbor in the distance. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Even the guy at the front desk (can't remember name, Eduardo??) was helpful prior to checkout! Each team member here has the demonstrated customer service skills that would make even a celebrity feel welcome! (Sound like a commercial?)
Thanks to the Hayward location for helping us to find this hidden gem! WE THOROUGHLY ENJOYED OUR STAY! TIP: Stay at Hampton - Oakland/Alameda and you may even run into any one of the Raiders on game day weekends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda