We stayed in a cramped, busy area of San Francisco our first night, then began looking for another hotel that evening and stumbled upon this one. It's a little ways from San Fran, but worth the drive. Everything was perfect - roomy, comfortable, quiet, free parking. There was a little noise from the jets flying overhead, but not nearly as much as might be expected, I'd call it muted. We watched white egrets and Canada geese with their chicks out the back window, where a little creek or river ran through and we could see across the bay to San Fancisco. We had a very, very nice stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary Guest Shuttle available from 4:00AM - 1:00AM daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport-Alameda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Oakland Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oakland Airport Hotel Alameda
- Hampton Inn Alameda