“Vegan is OK? Absolutely!”
Review of Pizza Nosh

Pizza Nosh
Ranked #27 of 99 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

Vegetarian Kosher cuisine. Your initial reaction is to leave and look elsewhere. But you give it a try and are pleasantly surprised Who would've thought the Kosher Vegan could be so darn good. We ordered a #4 x-large pizza and took it back to our hotel room. It was gone in less than 10 minutes. I don't I have seen a pizza disappear so quickly...not even at a kid's party. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 29, 2009

All vegetarian Kosher! at a low cost! Call it in or take it out, the service is great! Everything is fresh and cooked to order. Cannot go wrong with a pizza or calzone. I go in there weekly for the Parmesan chicken sandwich! ...*tummy-grumble* Oh man...gotta go to the Nosh! Bai!~~

P.S
DONT FORGET THE CinniPUFFS!~~~gaarrhh*drools*

Reviewed September 2, 2008

This place is awesome! Everyone is so friendly. The food is incredible. I thought they would have just pizza, but to my suprise it was so much more. pizza nosh has sandwiches, calzones, pastas, salads, and their fish specials are amazing and very inexpensive. I ordered the blackened salmon salad $9.95. I don't usually like salmon, but the person behind the counter assured me it was delicious. I was really impressed with how many people were coming in and out of the resataurant as i sat eating. They seem to know all the customers personally they must have a lot of regulars. All in all the service was excellent, the food was delicious, and it was inexpensive sounds like i found a new hot spot!!