“One of the best burgers I have tasted in a long time!”
Review of Islands

Islands
Ranked #35 of 100 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Myself and a colleague popped in to this Islands for Lunch the other day. It was my first time in this chain of restaurants. I loved the Hawaii style theme and clean feel of the restaurant. I opted for the 'wave' burger since it was within the lunch time special. Well it was worth it - it was the best tasting burger I have tasted in a long time and cooked to the way I like them. Free drink refills and fires too if you want them.

1  Thank walshyfamily

Reviewed November 20, 2013

we met with a friend for dinner. The food was great as was our service. The Tucan chicken sandwich is my favorite. I would absolutely recommend this Islands!

1  Thank kathleen y
Reviewed May 17, 2013

It is a friendly kids restaurant with a nice atmosphere, young and professional waiters. The food is good, I like the Chinese salad and prices are correct. Of course it is not a "gourmet experience" and I don' t think it can be a romantic place but for families with kids, it is great !

Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is another place that is great for a beer, burger & fries. FAMily friendly, I'd stay away on weekend nights, unless you have kids.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good food, good service and descent prices. A coffee shop with an island theme. Good with a group or kids