Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$169
$153
Homewood Suites by Hilton Agoura Hills(Agoura Hills)(Great Value!)
$176
$165
Residence Inn Los Angeles Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$229
$206
Residence Inn
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$369
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Westlake Village Inn(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$260
Hotwire.com
Hyatt Regency Westlake(Westlake Village)(Great Value!)
$159
$117
Travelocity
$94
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskthe club loungethousand oaksmalibu beachwestlake villagethe santa monica mountainsfifth floorstarbucks coffeefree parkingwedding partybreakfast buffet isbusiness hotelnice propertyhotel barpool and hot tubother hotels in the areabusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were here for a wedding at the end of August. The public areas have been remodeled, but rooms have not and need some work. Popcorn ceilings and most are without views. We were offered a city view room only to look out at the rooftop with satellite dishes. The person at the reception desk says that city view only means the room faces the city, not that you can view it.
We finally got a room on the 3rd floor that was at least facing the mountain.

The pool is nice and there are seating areas with fire pits near it. The gym looked clean with basic equipment. There are free computers to use in the lobby with a printer.

Thanks to Chloe at the front desk for helping us straighten out the room situation to make
our visit tolerable. She exceeds in customer service!

Even though the hotel advertises a shuttle, you really do need a car. One of the days we were
there, there was no shuttle as the driver was off that day. What I didn't like was that the front
desk kept reassuring me that the driver was going to show up and we waited and waited...but
no luck. We were told maybe in the morning and towards 5pm were finally told there was no shuttle for that day. There is very little around unless you have a car. Parking is no charge.

We were able to catch a ride with a friend later on our stay to Zuma Beach in Malibu. It is
worth your time! Very clean and not too busy. Malibu is about 30 minutes by car and easy
to get to from the hotel.

There are grocery stores, fast food galore and even a Costco within 10 minutes by car. The hotel has easy access to Ventura Freeway.

If you like seafood, try eating at The Lure. It is nearby next to a Residence Inn and has a nice
happy hour. The fish tacos are very good!

Stay here only if you have a car!

Room Tip: Luck of the draw if you can get a room with a view. Ask for higher floor and away from parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
SheratonAgouraHills, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you selected to stay with us at the Sheraton Agoura Hills and are pleased to hear you found our location convenient to local shopping and Malibu. It is also wonderful to hear that our front desk associate was extremely helpful to you and your wedding party as customer service is something we strive to excel in.

Once again, Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 7 years ago so chose it again for my trip. It was in need of renovation then and it still hasn't happened. The lobby, bar and restaurant are as beautiful as the pics you see. Once you leave and go to your room your asking if you are in the same hotel. I asked the front dest if I was in an Unrenovated room and they said no none of the room are redone. Considering newer hotels in the area are similar prices I would do research before staying here. The front desk staff and restaurant were very nice. I also had dinner in the hotel and the pizza, bruschetta and beet salad were very good.

• Stayed: August 2013
SheratonAgouraHills, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review our our hotel, we appreciate your repeated business. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our renovated lobby, bar and restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Agoura Hills soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The property looks good from the outside and the lobby is clean and well furnished but it does not scream "wow". The rooms are typical small hotel rooms, the bathrooms are nice even though the shower heads are low. But when you hit the bed, that is where the "wow" comes in. The beds are amazing! Extremely comfortable and plush, I was not expecting it because the room was so unassuming. The pillows are fantastic and complement the bed very well.

The breakfast is good, the service was excellent and the location right off the 101 is very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the time you took to write this review on our hotel and wanted to thank you for your repeated business. We are so delighted to hear you were able to try our restaurant’s cuisine and thoroughly enjoyed your pizza and bruschetta. We are disappointed to hear you were not 100% satisfied with our guest rooms and will share your feedback with management. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Agoura Hills soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

For part of our summer vacation, our family decided to visit LA again after a visit last year. Though we spent the 1st night at another hotel which had a more convenient location to what we would be doing, we decided to go back to the Sheraton. Our kids really enjoyed our stay there last summer and we decided to change our plans. Once again after checking in, we had no issues our entire stay. The kids loved the views sitting out in the porch area off the club level lounge as well as the pool. The area was more suburban so we were able to run out easily and grab food and some items which we had forgot to pack. Our only issue occurred when we had planned a return stay about a week later after traveling outside CA for a few days. We had expected a Suite after speaking with Reservations the previous week but when we called to confirm the room the day of checkin, we were told the upgrade was not available. We ended up changing our plans and not returning after all since a regular room has been a tight for us.

Room Tip: Consider the Club Level upgrade
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Sheraton Agoura Hills. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the property so much last summer that you choose to return again this year. We strive to be a fun environment with plenty of family activity options and it is very gratifying to hear that you and your loved ones enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you and your family have started a new summer tradition with us and hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

While this Sheraton appears great on the outside and inside, I was faced with a few unexpected surprises...while serving myself breakfast in the Club lounge the scrambled eggs had the plastic lid from the liquid egg mix COOKED right in with the eggs! When I asked the attendant, she pulled it out and said, "The cook wasn't paying attention." I didn't trust the rest of what he didn't pay attention to and went downstairs and got the regular breakfast buffet. After eating, I went to wash my hands in the lobby ladies' room and blue soap came out of the dispensers, which burned my hands. Knowing that their soap is always pink, I asked the head of housekeeping and she said, "Someone wasn't paying attention and put a chemical cleaner in the dispensers instead of soap by mistake." I was downright scared to think what else they didn't pay attention to!! I also asked at least 4 members of the front desk staff for directions to nearby attractions and was constantly told "I dunno." Thanks to the 2 Bellman, Jess and Mohammed, who both did great saves each time I was frustrated by the front desk staff. Nelfi was the worst! Shannon, however was great and has a hard job training everyone else in the front to be as professional and service-oriented as she is. That is a rarity in this hotel, especially in the bar. They are supposed to stay open til 11pm and Mr. Hot Shot bartender closed and refused to serve anyone after 10:25pm. Even though this Sheraton was good in a lot of ways, especially compared to my previous stay at their Asylum in Albuquerque, I would definitely look for other options in the area for a comparable if not better price for what you get.

Room Tip: The beds are beyond belief and was the only reason I stayed.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
SheratonAgouraHills, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Sheraton Agoura Hills. Customer service is something we strive to go above and beyond with and it is disappointing that you did not receive anything but excellent service. I am very delighted to hear that you received excellent care from Shannon and we have shared your great comments with her. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Sheraton over other properties and we look forward to welcoming you back!