“Really, Padri?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kanan Road
Transit: Located on Agoura Road between Kanan and Cornell. Located on the south side of the street approximately 2 blocks from Kanan traveling east bound. Across the street from the Agoura Cinema theater
Description: Resembling an old Tuscan farmhouse with old oak trees silhouetting the rolling hills of old Agoura. Padri Restaurant and Martini Lounge captures the true essence of Tuscany Italian cuisine stepped in tradition. Padri offers soft pillow back booth seating in a romantic yet handsome atmosphere. Low romantic lighting sets the mood for an enjoyable and relaxing meal. In our candle lit Martini Lounge you can sip eclectic martinis or smoke a cigar in our outside patio. Padri offers live music Thursday with DJ Friday and Saturday night, so put on your dancing shoes and join the crowd.
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I really want to love Padri because I like the enviornment so much, but I've been 4 times now and the food simply kills it for me! They have a great Menu, but the execution of bringing it's menu to fruition is simply off!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

A beautiful young couple (he's Italian and they return there every summer to improve their already commanding skills) has owned Padri for many years and if you are lucky, charming Devon will seat you and if you are luckier still, Saverio will also greet you if he is not in the kitchen. Once seated, soak up the happy and almost loud atmosphere loaded with book cases, Italian provisions and cushy velvet pillows on your banquet while you sample the incredible bruschetta spread that is an accompaniment to their focaccia and IIalian loaf bread basket. Yes, they will bring you more topping if you ask. The Devon salad was exquisite and my friends each enjoyed their entrees immensely. Fish, meat, pasta - each incredible. Dessert was also delicious. If the night is still young for you, go dancing in their adjoining martini bar. Valet parking available as you approach Padri's charming, historic "Old California" setting.

1  Thank LeanGreenLiving
Reviewed January 22, 2012

The food and drink are good here but served with way too much attitude for me. A kinda uppidy place

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Six of us arrived at 11:30 for lunch to an almost empty restaurant. Reservations were made the week before. We were greeted and chose to eat indoors. The decor was nice. It took awhile before our order was taken. The food was good. About 1/2 way through our meal we ordered a take out for someone at work. After a longer than usual wait for the take out, I inquired about the food. I was told "they were behind in the kitchen". After another longer wait, we finally received the food. I would not eat here if I had an hour or less for lunch.

1  Thank Crazycruiser59
Reviewed August 3, 2010

We've been going to this place for years, and usually it's been pretty good. Something has changed lately, however. We went for a birthday dinner last weekend and the food was barely edible. My salmon was soaked in buttery sauce--the salad beneath was soaked in a greasy dressing. My husband's pasta was o.k.--greasy but o.k.. The chocolate cake for dessert was disgusting. Previously, the waiters have been courteous and pleasant. Our waiter was not at all pleasant. It seemed like he wanted to put us down. We won't be going back, nor will we recommend it.