“Perfect burguer menu”

Reviewed December 1, 2009

Perfect burguer menu

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed September 24, 2008

great service & great food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Oak Park, California
Reviewed February 21, 2008

I love the #12.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 8, 2006

Alright, so I know it will seem like my experience was an isolated incident, but it isn't, since I've been to this JR's many times. The food is always excellent, but don't dare sit outside, since you'll get little to no service. Sitting inside isn't much better, unless you get lucky with your server. Most of them are useless, but I recently had the pleasure of getting served by an excellent one, so I tipped her double the bill amount. Hey, she deserved it.

3  Thank ThomasRuschke