“Yummy Steak and Rolls”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dine-in at our Agoura Hills Restaurant Recognized for Superb Food at Moderate Prices Wood Ranch's Agoura Hills Restaurant is famous for highly praised, savory signature dishes such as: Premium Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice (tri-tip, fresh fish, chicken), a nationally-recognized Kids' Menu, a broad selection of beautifully presented salads, and homemade desserts.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great company and awesome service! Very authentic western style with a family atmosphere and perfectly cooked steak and juicy rolls along with crisp salad, yum.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I loved this bbq - it was delicious.. I had the tri tip sandwich and my family had the bbq burger.. very good. Good dinner but portions were fine for me but a large hungry man might still be hungry - Prices were fair and I would definitely go back if in the area!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Seriously, dry with sauce on the side, either the pork or beef.....oh how can you go wrong - oh yeah, BY NOT TRYING THIS PLACE - YUM YUM YUM

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently moved to the area assumed this must be a popular place given the constant plume of smoke visible from the 101 and the all-spots-always-full parking situation. Personally, I am not that interested in the traditional southern BBQ since I do not eat beef or pork and my meat option is limited to chicken and fish, and this is the reason I did not visit until now, but was pleasantly surprised by the extensive menu. I had the turkey burger which was amazing. Great selection of sides with some California style additions. Top notch service and great atmosphere. I will be going back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Family dinner on a week night evening was pleasant. Arrived before 6 and had no problem with seating, but it rapidly filled while we were there.