“More than just BBQ!”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine-in at our Agoura Hills Restaurant Recognized for Superb Food at Moderate Prices Wood Ranch's Agoura Hills Restaurant is famous for highly praised, savory signature dishes such as: Premium Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice (tri-tip, fresh fish, chicken), a nationally-recognized Kids' Menu, a broad selection of beautifully presented salads, and homemade desserts.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently moved to the area assumed this must be a popular place given the constant plume of smoke visible from the 101 and the all-spots-always-full parking situation. Personally, I am not that interested in the traditional southern BBQ since I do not eat beef or pork and my meat option is limited to chicken and fish, and this is the reason I did not visit until now, but was pleasantly surprised by the extensive menu. I had the turkey burger which was amazing. Great selection of sides with some California style additions. Top notch service and great atmosphere. I will be going back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Family dinner on a week night evening was pleasant. Arrived before 6 and had no problem with seating, but it rapidly filled while we were there.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Best BBQ in Conejo Valley. Allow plenty of time for waiting, they are busy but efficient. Comfortable seating, good service, consistent food. Sometimes however the ribs or steak is better than other times. I suspect it fluctuations in meat quality.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We always go there after 8PM to avoid line, We ate there twice, the waiters mixed up our orders twice, but they correct the mistake by gave us extra food. the BBQ meat is delicious, food portion is huge.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place gives you exactly what you expect. Tasty mountains of meat. Brisket, pulled pork and ribs were to our liking. Tender, juicy and tasty.