“Great place to eat”

Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine-in at our Agoura Hills Restaurant Recognized for Superb Food at Moderate Prices Wood Ranch's Agoura Hills Restaurant is famous for highly praised, savory signature dishes such as: Premium Baby Back Pork Ribs, Certified Angus Beef(C) (steaks, prime rib, and burgers), USDA Choice (tri-tip, fresh fish, chicken), a nationally-recognized Kids' Menu, a broad selection of beautifully presented salads, and homemade desserts.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Never tried this chain before, but really enjoyed the atmosphere and the food was tasty, and reasonably priced

It was one of the best chain meals that we have had, so can not be too bad

Had a long wait in line, after our hotel told us no reservation would be reuired, so be warned

There are newer reviews for Wood Ranch BBQ & Grill

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nice atmosphere for a large restaurant, like eating in the booths in the bar best. Excellent ribs, although my favorite - the "sliders".
My experience w/my favorite drink, vodka tonic -- terrible. I order Ketel One, doesn't taste like it though. One time it was so weak I sent it back -- and I'm not a daily drinker. Just want what I pay for. They pack too much ice in the glass. So, food excellent, but as far as drinks, i'll have to stick to wine.
The hostess' and wait staff are very good.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

For BBQ, the meals I have had at Wood Ranch have been...average. Yes it is BBQ, but maybe my bias is due to a personal affinity for this cuisine and this meals have not been great. Side portions were small, meat quality was low, and worst of all, this place is not cheap, For those prices, I do have an expectation for high quality. The atmosphere was nice, and the service good, so it is not close to my first choice.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is a great meal - the entrees are excellent, but my favorite item is the cole slaw - make sure you try it!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Great BBQ.
Service could be much better, but it is clear staff is doing their best under the pressure of such high volume.
Will return.