“Great Brunch!”

Wildflour Bakery and Cafe
Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At Wildflour Bakery & Cafe our mission is to provide a fresh, healthy dining experience. All of our produce is locally sourced and delivered daily. We serve Free-range chicken, antibiotic and hormone free. Our breads and pastries are baked daily with non-GMO flour. We never use preservatives. We started with a singular focus... Bake delicious GMO free bread, with no preservatives, natural ingredients, uncompromising quality and indisputable freshness. The feedback from our customers was so overwhelmingly positive that we couldn't help but evolve into a cafe, where we serve equally remarkable breakfast, sandwiches, panini, pizzas and pastries. We are now a neighborhood favorite - where people can gather with friends or enjoy some quiet time of their own. A place where freshly prepared bread, pastries and remarkable food is served by our welcoming and friendly team with unsurpassed quality and consistency. Welcome to Wildflour Bakery & Cafe
Saginaw, Michigan
“Great Brunch!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wonderful, tasty pastries. The food was excellent for brunch. Highly recommend it. Easy access to all the hotels in the area. It was not too noisy. We had a party of 10 and were were very comfortable. Lovely decor, too.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank alice s

Los Angeles
“Great baked goods.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Whether it's macaroons or fresh bread, head for Wildflour. We found this place when we first visited Ladyface Alehouse on the other side of the 101. They were in the process of moving because they had outgrown their other location. The move was good...more room, better atmosphere, just a little harder to get to. If you have some time, stop in for a latte and a fresh pastry, read the paper, relax.

• Visited September 2012
Calabasas, California
“I always leave here smiling!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Have you ever walked into a place and instantly felt at home? This place is like that for me. I have been here several times and each visit finds the staff friendly, the seating areas are always clean and the food is always delicious. They have both traditional tables and a relaxed coffee house seating area that I like. I have only had bakery items from here (and some amazing home made ice cream!) but I would expect the meals to be just as good as there seems to be a focus on quality and consistency. Each time I've been here, I've left happy. On our last visit, we decided on Ice cream and cupcakes but we left with a fresh baked bread, some pastries and a huge smile. The owner gave us those as samples! I love this place! If you are in the area, stop by and you'll fall in love with it, too!

• Visited September 2012
Woodland, California
“My heart actually skipped a beat for joy when I saw the newly available variety of freshly baked artesian breads”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Please follow this link to my food blog for a complete review:

• Visited May 2012
Camarillo, California
“A nice bakery with good coffee”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

They have bread, sweets, pretzels, and pizza. Its a nice place to hang out too. All the food is good. Service was a little spotty, but could have just been busy. I would go back here.

Visited March 2012