“fun place, good beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Reyes Adobe Road
Description: Brewhouse/restaurant that used to be the Buddha bar. Just opened this past November 2011
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We ate here while staying across the street at Sheraton Agoura Hills. Service was very good, menu interesting, food good, beer good. No complaints. I would eat here again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

We flew out to Cali from the East Coast on a little get-a-way, ate at many places, The Lab is by far the BEST place we ate at, an exceptional experience for my taste buds, everything was amazing but you definitely have to try the bone marrow. A very friendly atmosphere good music, great staff & the owner/manager made sure everything was perfect and that we were enjoying ourselves. I can't say enough about the food & staff, you definitely have to go there and try it. We live near an area (east coast, NJ/NYC) dense with all types of great restaurants and lounges, the LAB is by far my favorite, I only wish it wasn't 2,400 miles from home.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This place has a fun atmosphere. But the food is . Die for. If you like to try something different,like duck, venison etc. This is the place because the food is out of this world!!!!!!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

My husband is into trying beers wherever we travel and makes his own beer so he absolutely LOVED the Lab and the sampler of beers. The manager was delightful and showed him their brewing area - which he loved seeing. The food was excellent - in fact my meat eating husband said the hamburger was the best he has tasted in the US so far. I am vegetarian and their vegetarian soup and the salads were outstanding too.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I stopped in here for drinks. They had an extensive beer menu, including several beers that they made at the restaurant. I enjoyed their Hefeweizen and my wife had the sampler. We had some appetizers- the fried calamari was average and the polenta fries were pretty good. Overall, not a bad spot for a beer.