“BREAKFAST IS SERVED”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 26, 2013

....enough said, can't go wrong here all the way around...truly enjoyable and plenty of seating for everyone.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've been to the Agoura location a couple of times, and plan on eating there again. They have 5 special versions of chili each day, along with the standard restaurant menu. I've tried a sample of most of the chili's. They are all good. I also had a steak there, and it was good also. The only negative thing about the restaurant - there were a couple of pesky flies near the windows. I guess summer time brings those critters around.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love the selections on the menu. I can see why it is busy no matter what time of day you go. We have been to both the Santa Monica location and the Agoura Hills location and our food and service were both pretty good.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I are gluten intolerant and there were many options and when not specified as such they checked the kitchen staff to find out. The food was always lovely with the best gluten free pizza ever! Highly recommended!

Even the locals kept telling us to go there when we were outside looking at the menu so it must be good for gluten full food as well. Prices are reasonable and service was usually very quick.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is one of those where I wonder how the other reviewers and I can have such opposite experiences. Our service was bad. The food, average. The price, high. That just doesn't add up for me.