“Good All Around Food”
Review of Hugo's

Hugo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Hugo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 92 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
LA
“Good All Around Food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A great lunch and breakfast spot. Good service and mostly healthy choices. Worth the drive to Agoura Hills

Visited December 2012

Agoura Hills, California
“My favorite place to each”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Hugo's has a wide ranging menu with lots of healthy good tasting choices. I have tried most things on the menu and have enjoyed everything I have eaten.

All the drinks and wine I have had have also been good.

You should give it a try if you have never been there.

Visited November 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Excellent options!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Loved the eclectic menu with many healthy choices, options I rarely see in any restaurant.

Have to say Hugo's spinach infused tamales were some of the best I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy, and I'm hard to please being a Southwest US native.

I was meeting a friend I'd not seen in years and our server was wonderful, leaving us alone for five hours as we caught up. She was attentive without being overbearing.

Excellent location with our motel just across the freeway.

• Visited December 2012
Southern California
“Eclectic and Inventive - Yet Reasonable and Flexible”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very inventive and eclectic menu. I went solo on a very busy Saturday night, but they seated me quickly and the service was lightning fast. The server was helpful in negotiating the menu choices so that I avoided food allergies. Outstanding pork chops! Got the mango sherbet for dessert - orgasmic!

• Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Love the food, love the atmosphere”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

There food was great and the house wine was cheap before 6pm. Back to the food, it is not your run of the mill menu. It is a health consious menu and well worth a try. It works well with walking over to see a movie at the local cinema just across the street.

• Visited November 2012