“A very nice Italian restaurant”
Review of Angel Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Angel Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Good Food Affordable Prices.
Description: Good Food Affordable Prices.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I decided to meet my girlfriend with our daughters for dinner. We decided to go with the half veggie and half cheese pizza. The girls enjoyed the food and we enjoyed the nice atmosphere and attention we received from our server. It was not the greatest pizza in the world, however I was realle pleased with the experience.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Angel Cafe makes up in food and value what it lacks in atmosphere. The restaurant started out as a pizza parlor many years ago and not a lot of remodeling went into it since then. However, the good food and very reasonable prices more than make up for it's lack of atmosphere. Service has always been very good also.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Nice low key place to go and have some very good Italian food. I love their rigatoni pasta with sausage and marinara sauce. Salads are good as well as their pizzas.

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This is the restaurant I go to when I want some nice Italian food. They have a very nice menu with good selection. Even when busy the atmosphere is quiet and unrushed. The service has always been friendly and helpful. My favorite menu items are the Antipasto salad which, even in the small size, is a very nice combination of greens and meats and cheese. There is a nice selection of pasta dishes with a number of different combinations of pasta and sauce. The meat and cheese lasagna is really good and I always add a side of one meatball. My wife likes her pasta with the pink sauce. The cheese ravioli is also very good. The owners are always very friendly and hands on with the efficient running of their business. The decor is very tasteful and relaxing. All in all, this to me has the feeling of a very comfortable neighborhood restaurant. To me its a step up from the nearby "chain" Italian eatery. I have never been disappointed here. The desserts are also a nice fresh way to end a meal.