“I Am Acrophobic!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I Am Acrophobic!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I did try and I mean really tried! My friends took me to visit the Acampo Para Center which is just 20 mins. drive from where I live. This was their advanced birhtday present to me. They know that I am very very scared of heights but they said I can overcome and conquer this by parachuting (to my death(I always have that in my mind)). They told me that I need to face my fear of heights by falling (to my death) from a small airplane (looks more like a coffin to me). So I was given the lecture on the hows and whats then when they strapped me and I heard the first CLICK of the saftey harness, I just felt my knees start to buckle. I just could not do it!! But the Para Staff were very nice and friendly and they make very good tuna sandwiches:)

Visited September 2011
1 Thank 471BOVIC471

Waterford, California
3 attraction reviews
“awesome adventure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

skydiving profressional named "west"and videographer (gotta look up) made this an exciting time and they were hilarious. The video I recieved * minutes after landing was edited with my choice of music and is totally proffessional. Great video to show from suiting up to instruction on plane jomping out descent and landing and touchdown interview. jump # 2198 for West.. reccomend request West and(gotta look up )...{ will edit in name}

Stockton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“30th Birthday Jump”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

My first jump was to get over my extreme fear of heights! I told myself I would do it before my 30th birthday, but instead it was ON my 30th.
Thank goodness I got the instructor that I did. He was great! I went again with a friend for her birthday and at least SHE got a good instructor that time. I rate my first experience as very good, 2nd not so much. I guess it all depends on the instructor.

1 Thank Lynde_73
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

Bad customer service and worse FAA compliance. Don't go here if you want to have fun.

2 Thank Ogiebo
Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Really Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2011

I will tell you I did my jump here and they were great. I have the photos and video to prove it. IT is the best in northern california and the cheapest. If you can go here then go here to skydive.

1 Thank mrmcc916