“spend the 20 extra and go to confort in down the street.”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Reviewed December 7, 2011

My first question was do u have wifi there, usally one of my first 3 questions. they said yes. so i decided to save 20 bucks and go here instead of confort inn, BIG MISTAKE!!!! stay away from this hotel. not all rooms have frig and or microwave. its a 50 doallar room and well shold have been 34.00. room is small and walls are thin. if you need to check and sleep a few hours then leave this may be ok. i called front desk about internet ad they had no clue. i found a 800 number to call for internet issuse and called front desk and asked y they didnt know about this number they had no clue. called and the help desk said they see a problem and would fix it. never got fixed. in the AM i told manager when i was leaving and he just said well try it in office, i said Y? i am leaving now and it dont matter. i am telling you so u can get it fixed. he did not seem to concerned. room was dirty. in the AM i was awakend by loud talking and lets just say im glad my son was not in the room with me. i thought it was 2 drunk chick that might still be partying from the night before but NOPE it was the cleaning staff. i was shocked. ever will stay there again. i pretty much live in hotels (at least 4 times a week every week), and this was in my top 10 of worst experiences.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
5  Thank GillyGill2011

Reviewed November 17, 2011

the room was clean and fridge was cold, the wifi did not work in our room, after looking all over the property I finally found 2 out of order ice machines, when we asked the next day they said you have to come to the front desk for ice. (would have been appropriate to be told this at check in). The "hot breakfast" advertised was some ugly tepid rubbery looking sausages. If you are just looking for a place to crash this is it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank scarletmaple
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Wifi was down for the whole hotel. Towel rack falling off the bathroom wall. Lights burned out.

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Bob V
Reviewed May 30, 2011

We stayed here two nights as a base for a motorcycle trip to and around Hot Springs. This is not a new hotel, but our room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The remote for the tv was missing batteries, which turned out to be a challenge for the hotel and our room key did not work the second night. I forgave the mistakes since they let me leave my bike under the drive-up area. There are dark areas around the hotel at night. While we never felt unsafe, it did make us pay close attention to our surroundings at all times. For the money paid, this was a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jbooth2099
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I booked this hotel thru Priceline for July 5, 2010. I arrived and checked in. The desk employee said the phones were not working and hadn't been since lightning knocked them out a week earlier. Went to the room and it was a wreck, totally unmade. I glanced in the bathroom and there was blood dripped over about 1/4 of the tub! Couldn't call the front desk due to non working phone. Walked back to the front (105degree heat) and there was no one at the desk. I waited fifteen minutes. Other guests were waiting with problems in their rooms too. My kids were still outside in the heat. I opted to find another place and call Priceline. Neither Priceline or Quality Inn will refund my money!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Ruckie
Reviewed January 21, 2010

I've stayed here a few times while in Arkadelphia on business. The staff is always friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Hopefully I'll make it back during the summer months to try out the pool!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2009

Pretty decent value! Close to Waffle House! Reasonably quiet! NO FRILLS. had a mini fridge and microwave for under $55.00 a night! We ended up here after being tricked and trapped by the Hampton Inn Reservation Staff. Quality saved the day!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple