“Best of the very best when it comes to affordable motels”

Americas Best Value Executive Inn & Suites Arkadelphia
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
New Albany, Indiana
“Best of the very best when it comes to affordable motels”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Five years ago I entered there by accident, believing I was at another motel. The clerk was very polite and took the time out to forward me to the correct motel. When I arrived where my reservations were at I couldn't hear the clerk because she had the TV blaring. I asked her to turn it down and she didn't and and I returned back to American Best Value Inn. The motel rate was more than reasonable. When I entered the room I was more than pleased. A huge bed, TV, microwave oven, fridge, ironing board with an iron, coffee maker and the list goes on. In the morning a continental breakfast. I asure the staff when I checked out that I would be staying there more often while travelling by. Since then I stay there once or twice a year and always get the most warmest welcome. There location couldn't be better. Near a church, next door to a McDonalds, across the street from a gas station and other resturants near by as well. I truely recommend this motel!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I always stay in room 208 or 209.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank jessie o

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our room was very clean, smelled good and the bed was very comfortable. I do wished our a/c would have worked better. Staff was friendly and did a good job answering questions. I would stay there again. Thank You!!!

Room Tip: Room 205, King size bed with a couch in room, which I'm so glad front desk suggested this room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
abviarkadelphia, Manager at Americas Best Value Executive Inn & Suites Arkadelphia, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your WONDERFUL!!!!!! comments. All of our King deluxe rooms have a couch. I apologize for a/c inconvenience to you. Our staff had already install a new unit. We are so happy that you stayed with us and hope that the next time you are in town that you come back to visit. Have a wonderful week.
Copperas Cove, Texas
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We thought we were pulling into a Motel 6 when we saw the "Pet Friendly" sign. Wow! Were we in for a wonderful surprise! The facility is clean, clean, clean and extremely comfortable. The rate was reasonable, and there was even a coffee pot with enough coffee to awaken the sleepiest traveler. We will definitely search for this chain of motels during future road trips.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Saint Peters, Missouri
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel was a breath of fresh air. The staff was very nice. Rooms were clean. Bed very comfortable. Rooms came with microwave and small refrigerator. Continental breakfast was decent. Only complaint no wifi in room though it was advertise.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
abviarkadelphia, Manager at Americas Best Value Executive Inn & Suites Arkadelphia, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Thank you for your candid review of our hotel. Since we had finished hotel renovation, we get many positive feedback from guest, but few had a chance to post a review. When someone like you, take a time we feel that our efforts are in right direction and makes our day. I do apologize for the wifi trouble you experienced during your stay. I have already contacted our network provider this morning and was assured will be taken care at the end of the day.
Thanks again for your review and look forward to your next visit with us!
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Reviewed June 27, 2012

The night shift was very helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. I liked the people and the rooms. Also very convienant next to interstate.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Americas Best Value Executive Inn & Suites Arkadelphia, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for taking time to post this wonderful comment. We are so happy that we met your expectations and we hope that you come back to visit us the next time you are in town.
As you may have noticed, we had just finished interior & exterior paint job, and will shortly update new pictures on this site.
thumper1793
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I love staying at this Hotel when we are away from home, and have stayed many times!! The rooms are clean, staff is GREAT, Paul and his family really go above and beyond to take care of their people. We like going here just to get away for a few days, it is our home away from home. Very nice pool, and safe location!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed February 16, 2012

The coupon said "new rooms". The room wasn't too bad except for some minor things- like a toilet that flushed properly, some lamp shades, bath faucets that were less than 40 years old. What was really disgusting was the common areas. The hallways, stairways and ice machine area were absolutely filthy. This wouldn't be too expensive to fix up- at least a thorough cleaning might be nice. You'd think the management would realize that this is a real turn-off, but I saw no evidence of any work in progress.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank cjf36
abviarkadelphia, Manager at Americas Best Value Executive Inn & Suites Arkadelphia, responded to this review, February 19, 2012
We appreciate your time write a review of your recent stay. As you must have noticed we were going through exterior paint of the hotel. I understand this not only look untidy, but also an inconvenience. We have already talked with our painter to keep public area clean. In return he also promised to pressure wash once they are done with exterior paint. We are very sorry if you experienced anything but the best in guest service and we would love the chance to have you come back and give us another try. We are sure you will be pleased to see a new look!