“Clearly above the standard Motel 6!”

Motel 6 Arkadelphia
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I never thought I would rate a Motel 6 with 5 stars.
It appears all the first floor rooms have been renovated recently and ours was great. Very, very clean and good looking. As with every Motel 6 the style and comfort are minimalist but it was all we could hope for after a long day on the road.
Front desk staff was extremely nice and very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Rooms are very clean and have the new decor package, nice flat screen tv. The manager on duty was very nice a friendly.
My only question is, if you spend big bucks to totally remodel a motel, why would keep an old toilet seat? Really, what could you have been thinking? The entire room newly painted, new furniture, linens, bath sink, everything you could replace was replaced, but someone decided to keep an old painted wooded toilet seat! I don't get it!

Room Tip: Ty to get on the side away from I30.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Very nice people .rooms very clean and modern .great ac. t.v. is big and in a great place you do not get a neck pain trying to watch it. Within walking distance of several restaurants.staff very helpful made some recommendation of other hotels to visit.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We made reservations over the phone. We got there and went in and the guy at the desk was very nice and helpful. We are transporter and I was driving a motorcoach and my husband was pulling a travel trailer. The guy told us where we could park. He was so helpful. We got to the room and it was very clean and nice. We were very impressed. Don't go by what it looks like outside. The room was clean and remodeled. We will stay again. Very good price!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 17, 2013

After realizing earlier in the day we were going to need lodging in arkadelphia we hopped on line and booked a room at a fair price. I didn't have high expectations based on previous experiences from many years ago. I was very surprised. The guy in charge was VERY friendly, polite and helpful. He provided a level of service I usually don't see at places 3x the price.

The motel is set up so that all rooms are internal. More secure that way though it doesn't look like much from the outside. The area its located in is basically a giant truck/rest stop with a lot of motels and all night fast food places (waffle house is as good as it gets).

We got room 106 which was great. Everything was clean, looked nice, everything worked, looked recently remodeled. The showers were warm, no plumbing issues. The beds comfortable. The condition of the room was better than most La Quinta's we tend to stay in.

Like I said the guy in charge was really good. Friendly, checked up on us every time we came out, offered up extra covers (it was a cold night) without having to be asked. No problems getting the wifi code or logging on. I realized we forgot to pack towels and asked him the closest place to get some and he gave me a few for free.

Friendly, helpful staff, clean functional non-stinking rooms, what more could you want in budget accommodations. If your passing through the area its a good choice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was a little nervous about this Motel 6 based on other reviews. However, when I arrived I immediately felt welcomed by the friendly desk staff. And during my stay every staff member I saw smiled and said hello to me, which is a bit unusual for a Motel 6. While the hotel is older and does have some cosmetic problems (dirty hall carpet, broken security chains on the room door) my room was extremely clean and comfortable at an excellent price. Plus I felt like the employees actually care about their job here and that does make a difference in the motel atmosphere. As far as the location goes, it is your average highway exit mix of hotels and restaurants and it felt perfectly safe to me. Plenty of grass for walking dogs too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My stay at motel 6 was terrible. i book here on the motel 6 web site and I also look at reviews here on trip advisor. The picture you see on the web site and picture from trip advisor looks
nothing like the motel 6 in caddo valley. The building is old, parking lot needs to be redone. The carpet was extremely filthy, bathroom sink came apart, mattress had stuffing sticking out of it. The best thing about this motel is that it had 4 locks on the door because this did not look like a safe area. I stayed for 2 nights and will never stay again. Pick another motel thats my advice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo