Motel 6 Arkadelphia
Good 3.5/5
Excellent 5/5
College Inn Motel(Arkadelphia)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle housegreat pricesmelled nicenothing fancynon smoking roomcarpettvfridgefreewaylinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have been staying at this motel for a couple of weeks now while my husband is working nearby. The first night I checked in I inadvertently gave the clerk $20 too much and would probably never have even known except if the guy had not come to find me on my way up to my room and BROUGHT IT BACK TO ME!!!!! I was so impressed with his honesty!!!!

The entire experience has been very positive & we were just paying day by day at first (which was a great price $51.51 per night) and once we realized we were going to be staying longer than expected the supervisor let me know that if we paid 5 days or more at once the room was only $25.99 per night!!!! Also, we have our dog, a Boxer, staying with us and they don't charge a thing for your pets to stay!!!!

The only downside is that there is no microwave or mini fridge in the rooms but its a very small price to pay for such great staff, service and a great price! We just brought a small ice chest and haven't really noticed the absence of a fridge much at all.

Its very convenient to restaurants and lake activities as well!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2011

We're in our third room and the AC can't compete with the heat. The first two rooms had direct afternoon sun. It didn't take long to figure out that there was no way those rooms would cool down. The third room is on the other side and is very slowly cooling down. We've been here for almost three hours and it's just below miserable.

But... They allow pets and they're really cheap. The lady at the front desk was extremely nice and has been as helpful as she could possibly be. The water pressure is really good, too. Beds are kind of lumpy and hard, but of the room will just please get cold, I'll be happy.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Having stayed at Motel 6's before, I prepared my family for a typical vanilla small-soap and thin towels experience. What I can say is the doors are on the inside of the building, which made us feel much safer. The motel is near many restaurants and the interstate highway 30. I was unexpectantly pleased with the bathtub. Usually Motel 6s are notorious for birdbath-sized bathtubs. The bathtub were was narrow but very deep. The beds were typical for Motel 6....comfortable but spartan. The lady at the front desk was one of the nicest I have ever met at a motel and went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. It was 108 degrees when we arrived but the air conditioner in the room cooled the room nicely. The TV and internet wireless were excellent. The price for 3 people was most reasonable. I have only been in Arkansas twice in my life, but if I ever come through again, I think I will try to find this place. You can't ask for a better room on a tight budget. Also, for parents with kids...sorry, no pool.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank WaltonTiger
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This is your average budget motel. It is fine if you are passing thru and just need a place to stay for the night.The room itself seemed clean.The a/c blows cold. The bathroom was clean and had towels,soap,etc..The location was fine and safe.The hallway outside our room(it has indoor facing rooms) was dirty looking with stains on the carpet.And i got to say the hallway smelled like smoke even though all the rooms on the first floor seemed to be non smoking.. But i'm not staying in the hallway, so it didn't bother me too much.. If you are vacationing in the area, i would say you might want to stay at a nicer motel/hotel. But if you just want a place to stay for the night that is cheap, clean, and safe then this is just right..

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 21, 2010

It was like being at home! I felt very secure at this motel, especially since I could park close to my room and see my vehicle from the window. The friendly and professional staff made put me at ease, while the variety of nearby restaurants allowed me to choose the kind of food I wanted. I know I will to stay here again, when I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo