“The management really cares!”

Hampton Inn Arkadelphia
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I reviewed this hotel back in April 2012. I reported that while the hotel was clean and generally very nice, there was a noise that kept waking us up all night. Following that review, the manager contacted me and wanted to make it up to me, but she also worked hard to find and stop the noise. She asked me detailed questions about what it sounded like and where I had heard it, and said that she was going to sleep in the room we slept in for a night to see if she could identify it.

This went above and beyond the level of service and courtesy I would have expected from this hotel! Our next stay, 3 months later, was complimentary, which was very helpful since we were moving to Arkadelphia and had our cats with us. She offered us a lovely pet-friendly room. Thank you, Anna, for your attention to detail! I will recommend that my family stay here when they come to town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Anna A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Arkadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Welcome to Arkadelphia! We'll look forward to having your family stay with us when they visit. Just keep thinking of us as a friend in town for you and for them!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Arkadelphia

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stopped here for one night on a trip home after spending three nights in Hampton Inns. This hotel is conveniently located along the interstate and very clean and quiet. The staff is pleasant and helpful. One thing that keeps me from giving this hotel the highest rating is the lack of hanging hooks in the bathroom. I had commented to my husband at the other hotels how nice it is that Hampton always has so many hooks on which to hang towels or other things. This hotel, however, showed me that not all Hamptons are alike. There were no shelves in the bathroom area either, other than the ones under the lavatory.

Room Tip: The hotel was quiet overall. We heard no highway noise from our second-floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Anna A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Arkadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

I seem to have missed responding to this one earlier and I apologize for that. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and wanted to explain why you might have found a few things a little different at our hotel such as the bathrooms. We are a "hometown" Hampton which was designed just for smaller towns such as Arkadelphia where you might not otherwise find a Hampton Inn or any other hotel in the Hilton Family. For example, we have single queen rooms with a walk in shower - although our double queens do have the tub/shower combo. However, the robe hooks were an oversight and weren't replacedd after some wall vinyl repairs and we appreciate you bringing that to our attention. I'm sorry that we didn't catch it before you checked in. We appreciate you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here 1 night on my way to another city- it was a last minute decision because I was too tired to continue driving. Front desk staff were very nice. Room was small but very CLEAN and comfortable ( I'm very picky about clean). Room has a small refrigerator and microwave. Great price < $90!! That included breakfast which was eggs, biscuits & gravy, sweet rolls, bagels, waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and oatmeal.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We have a lot of one night guests that are traveling to their next destination and we love having you here!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Located a few blocks away from freeway, it did not get that traffic noise. Internet was fast with ethernet cable, we did not try the Wi-fi. Our room had a refer & micro, and an upholstered chair (but it was not an 'easy' chair). The 'office' chair at the work table was upholstered, but only had a minimal height adjustment. Granite countertop in bathroom. Hallways had some stains on the carpet. They did have cookies at about 5 PM on the day we were there.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to replace those hallway carpets soon.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The room was very spacious and well-appointed. I especially enjoyed the extra large desk. Everything was exceptionally clean. The hot breakfast was good. My husband said the southwestern omelet was very good. I liked that they had cooked oatmeal instead of the little instant packs. The staff was friendly and efficient.

Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed the oatmeal - a lot of our guests seem to prefer it! Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was a nice refuge to come back to after a 14 hour work day. Everything was spot-on, efficient check-in, beautiful room, nice breakfast and friendly people. I liked having a shower vs a tub. The only suggestion I would have is to do express check-out.

The last time I was in Arkadelphia, it was a "dry" county, so it was a nice surprise to find the Mirage sports bar right next door. It was a great little spot to kick back with colleagues while 1000 miles from home. If back in the area, I'll definitely be back at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Anna A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Arkadelphia, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the Mirage next door and we will let them know you mentioned them too. We'll look forward to seeing you again the next time you have to come to Arkadelphia to work those 14 hour days!

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Wow was this hotel great! Stayed there for a week while in town for my nieces adoption. Everyone was so friendly, especially the breakfast cooks and managers! Needed some extra bedding and it was ready as soon as requested. Would stay there again if I ever end up in that area!

• Stayed: September 2012

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we do hope that you will find your way to our area again soon. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arkadelphia
Comfort Inn
#7 of 11 in Arkadelphia
Days Inn Arkadelphia
Days Inn Arkadelphia
#9 of 11 in Arkadelphia

Been to Hampton Inn Arkadelphia? Share your experiences!