“Good stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Arkadelphia
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
“Good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Very nice breakfast bar. Great shower, no tub. No military discount on king size room. Very good value. TexMex restaurant next door is good too.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Arkadelphia, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Hello LesCrabby,

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Arkadelphia and for taking the time to write a review here on Trip Advisor. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay, but I think perhaps we made a mistake regarding a military discount. While we do not offer all room types at a Government Per Diem Rate, we do offer a military discount on all room types. I don't know whether this was a computer or human error in your case, but I apologize for this mistake and will be happy to adjust your bill if you will contact me at the hotel at your convenience as I cannot tell from here who you are or what date you were here. I'll look forward to hearing from you soon and be happy to correct this for you. And thank you for serving our country!

Anna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Milan, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I had a huge Study room with a microwave, fridge, wetbar, etc. The bed was comfortable, TV was nice updated flat screen. Reasonable price. I stopped at this location as an overnight stay for a longer trip. There are quite a few gas stations around and a couple of restaurants so it was perfect for what I was looking for. Staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Arkadelphia, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, TNTechie! We hope your travels will bring you back in our direction soon!
Fort Worth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

This was a very good place to stay at as the staff was very accomidating with our check in as it was just before midnight. My mom and I were on our way to Bowling Green for a family emergency and we were very impressed with the staff partically with the guy that does breakfast he very nice and personable. We will stay here on our way to move Grand Ma with us later in May. This is what is so great about the Hampton Inn Chain the same quality is at each and every hotel pretty much in the chain.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
joshua761312006, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your review. We'll look forward to seeing you and your family again
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Our room was nice, clean, and had everything we needed in it (including a fridge and microwave). They had a great free breakfast--I really enjoyed that. However, it was kind of noisy. Not the kind of noise generated from people, but something about the building was noisy. We kept hearing these pops and clicks and something that sounded kind of like a motor running. It woke me up a couple of times during the night. We were 3 rooms down from the elevator, so I don't think that's what it was.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MagNEATO
Hello MagNEATO,

I'm sorry that your sleep was interrupted and would like to speak with you more about your experience. We believe we have identified and corrected what you were referring to, but I would also like the opportunity to speak with you and to try to make up for your inconvenience. Please contact me at the hotel and allow us to do so.

Thank You!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

This Hampton Inn is not new or fancy; it is clean, friendly, and well maintained. Traveling through Arkansas to Memphis this hotel was near half way in my journey so I decided to give it a try. The pricing was very competitive and I was very pleased with the staff as well as the room that I received. Everything worked well in the room and the bedding was freshly laundered just as Hampton advertises. Newer flat screen TV and a comfortable chair filled in my King size bedroom well. Breakfast was a standard Hampton fare but everything was served as it should be. I was very pleased with this facility and would stay there again if my travels take me in that direction.

Room Tip: be nice at check in and they might give you an extra cookie!!
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed at the Hampton Inn, Arkadelphia on my way to the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. The front desk staff were both friendly and efficient. I had a good quiet stay in a clean room. The next morning I checked out and the staff then were the same as before. It was a very good stay.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank leducbao
Aubrey, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2012

We almost always try to stay at Hampton Inn because they are usually consistent and we get points/miles. The Arkadelphia location isn't up to par with our previous experiences. We have never noticed noise problems before, but could hear people next door laughing, people upstairs walking around, and cars in the parking lot. Maybe building codes/requirements are different in Arkansas.... The beds were also much less supportive than normal, which is an issue since my wife and I both have back issues. To top things off, the refrigerator was ridiculously noisy. It woke us up every time it came on throughout the night. We ended up turning it off. The overall facility and amenities are nice, and the staff was friendly. We won't stay here again though.

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank gspfunk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arkadelphia
Comfort Inn
#5 of 11 in Arkadelphia
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
#6 of 11 in Arkadelphia

Been to Hampton Inn Arkadelphia? Share your experiences!