“Ma halo Maties!”

Slim and Shorty's
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Arkadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located in Historic Downtown Arkadelphia with an island feel and menu designed to get you in vacation mode. Great food and coldest beer in town make Slim and Shorty's a great place to stop, relax and enjoy. We also offer live music weekly, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter. Upcoming musical acts are listed on our website. Aloha and Mahalo!Kelly and Misty
Arkadelphia, Arkansas, United States
“Ma halo Maties!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Love this downtown place! The food is great and we go almost anytime we eat out. Service is always great and the coastal vibe always puts us in a good mood. We bought shirts there and wore them on vacation, the owner put the picture and coordinates on the wall and now we are a part of Slim and Shorties decor. I love the live events and how supportive they are of the town. You can't NOT like this place.

1 Thank Shanna R

Arkansas
“Best Local Bar & Grill”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Be sure & give this place a try if your passing through, Im a local & eat there all the time, never let me down...... always great food & service!

Russellville, Arkansas
“Nice casual place for dinner...”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Slim and Shorty's is a nice place for a meal. They have nice, friendly service, a good selection of beer on the menu, and good food. My only disappointment is they really need to work on cooking their steaks. I've tried to get one medium rare on two different occasions and they've both been well done. Other than that, it's been a nice place and I'll definitely go back.

1 Thank Michael W
Henderson, Kentucky
“Thanks Trip Advisor”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Planning to stay overnight in the area on a recent vacation, I had picked out Slim and Shorty's based on Trip Advisor reviews which were spot on. On this Sunday evening, the place was slow but football was on the TVs and the food was good. We started off with chips and salsa. My wife and I both thought the salsa was some of the best we had ever tasted. When we asked about buying some to take with us for the remainder of our trip, the waitress gave us a to-go cup full of salsa at no extra charge. How's that for service! I had grilled shrimp which were huge and my wife had a burger. The only thing we didn't love was the sweet potato fries. The service was great and I highly recommend the salsa.

“Nice place”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Great to find this place. My wife and I both went to school at Henderson and remember the lack of good places to eat and hang out. This is a nice addition. Food was good, service was excellent, and the atmosphere was great as well. My wife really enjoyed the Mangotini as well!

1 Thank Mbulhoes