“Not the best and not the worst.”

Fish Net Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 43 Restaurants in Arkadelphia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texarkana, Texas
“Not the best and not the worst.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have had better catfish in my lifetime than they have here but I have also had a whole bunch that was way worse. Middle of the road in my opinion I would go back though because it was reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2012

Katy, Texas
“Solid seafood, great bread pudding, worth s try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife, daughter and I were in the area visiting colleges during Spring Break, and stopped in for lunch. It turned out to be lunch and dinner, because we weren't hungry until the next day. The fired food (it's mostly fried, little grilled) was done perfectly, the hushpuppies were light and crunchy, not doughy and greasy. They serve family style, with plenty of pickled green tomato relish; just really fresh stuff.

• Visited March 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

You could fill up on just the food they bring you before the meal. Best coleslaw I have ever had! (and I'm not a big cole slaw fan), the hushpuppies were awesome! Being a vegetarian, there was not much for me, so I ordered the kids mac and cheese, which was nothing more than Kraft, but the rest of my family ordered the fish and loved it. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. It was a bit more pricey than we had thought it would be, but overall a very good place to eat.

• Visited June 2012
Texas
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Loved the boiled shrimp, fried oysters, and esp. the catfish! The meal included the "set up" which consisted of fries, cole slaw, pinto beans, hush puppies, and green tomato relish. Everything was great, but the beans were a bit undercooked and hard with small bits of ham or spam-not sure which. The green tomato relish was AWESOME!

Visited June 2012
Hope, AR
“Come off day at lake ad let them cook for you!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great family Dining here at fishnet. Good appetizers, and fish has always been tasty.