“Good Food !”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Do yourself a favor and pass by all the franchise restaurants and go to this family restaurant, Little Italy. We were lucky enough to find this restaurant on our trip from Chicago to Houston for lunch last week. The dining area was very simple, menu selection large, meals priced right, and all the food was good. BB

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Had one waitress. Busy Monday. Had to get our own menu's. quickly ordered lasagna. It was tons of melted cheese, greasy meat and a noodle or two. Worst meal I've experienced in a long time.

1  Thank Pamelaf41
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here because we could not get to Little Rock in time for dinner. My wife and I were shocked that this place was so good.

Everything from the food, service, prices were superb. I had the Chicken Aristocrat and the wife had Manicotti with Alfredo.

We will make this a regular stop as we drive through twice a year.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

not the best Italian food I've ever eaten. Bread was not completely done. Mozzarella sticks were just so-so. I ordered the Lobster ravioli. Unfortunately they only had 2 ravioli with lobster so I was given the choice of cheese for the other raviolis or order something else. I opted for 2 lobster and 4 cheese ravioli. The lobster ravioli were very good so I was disappointed that the others were cheese plus paying the same price. The alfredo sauce was very good. There was a couple at the table next to ours that complained about their food and was given another choice.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Little Italy is one of my frequent choices in Arkadelphia. In addition to spaghetti and other pasta dishes, they have an array of chicken, seafood and veal entrees. I highly recommend it for solo or group gatherings.