“Super Value”

Cuisines: Italian
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Super Value”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped here because we could not get to Little Rock in time for dinner. My wife and I were shocked that this place was so good.

Everything from the food, service, prices were superb. I had the Chicken Aristocrat and the wife had Manicotti with Alfredo.

We will make this a regular stop as we drive through twice a year.

• Visited July 2012

Perkinston, MS
“Okay, but....”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

not the best Italian food I've ever eaten. Bread was not completely done. Mozzarella sticks were just so-so. I ordered the Lobster ravioli. Unfortunately they only had 2 ravioli with lobster so I was given the choice of cheese for the other raviolis or order something else. I opted for 2 lobster and 4 cheese ravioli. The lobster ravioli were very good so I was disappointed that the others were cheese plus paying the same price. The alfredo sauce was very good. There was a couple at the table next to ours that complained about their food and was given another choice.

• Visited June 2013
Arkadelphia, Ar
“Yet to be disappointed!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Little Italy is one of my frequent choices in Arkadelphia. In addition to spaghetti and other pasta dishes, they have an array of chicken, seafood and veal entrees. I highly recommend it for solo or group gatherings.

• Visited March 2013
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
“Never a bad meal!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Arkadelphia is so lucky to have a restaurant with food as good as the food at Little Italy. The service is at times slow, but the meal is always worth the wait! People should be lined up out the door every time the place is open.

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Try the specials!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

Everything at Little Italy is good. Everything. Their bread (little garlic knots with sauce), their salads (their dressing is a tomato-feta vinaigrette!), their main courses. We love their baked pastas the most--their canneloni is to die for. So is the tortellini alla rosa.

Lately, I've been getting the daily specials. They are always different, and always so good! Recently, I had chicken with some kind of creamy dill sauce, and I could have DRANK that sauce. Man!

This is one of the best places to eat in Arkadelphia! I crave Little Italy.

• Visited December 2012