“Horrible service!”
Review of Little Italy - CLOSED

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 1, 2012

When we walked in the music was peaceful really set the Italian atmosphere. Shortly after we order the waitress turned off the nice Italian music started flipping through channels my 9 year old got my attention as the screened flashed sexy hot sluts this really upset me. My husband voiced his opinion and asked for our food to go. If we could have enjoyed the same atmosphere we expected at an Italian restaurant we would have stayed. The waitress told me how rude I was being as I explained to her why we were leaving apparently she could care less.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

We visited Little Italy on our second house hunting trip in Arkadelphia (we went there the first time, too!), and I can tell we are going to be regulars. Their food is absolutely delicious. The canneloni and the penne de rosa are amazing! The prices are nice, too. I can't wait to go back when we move in a month!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I have been here twice and it's about an hour drive from where I live. The have great homemade bread with marinara sauce. The price of the food is outstanding for the quality and quantity you receive. I highly recommend Little Italy.

Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Celebrated a college graduation here with an early dinner (the place was packed at 5 on a Friday night) with 7 adults and 4 kids ages 2-5 (plus a baby, but he doesn't eat ;D). We were seated immediately with a quick table rearrangement and switching out a couple chairs with 2 of the place's 3 high chairs for the youngest. Drinks came quickly, immediately followed by a steady supply of garlic bread to dip in a marinara sauce (they didn't refill the sauce but did the bread constantly without us requesting it which kept the kids mostly occupied until their pastas arrived... it didn't seem to us adults to take too long tho the kids would probably disagree). Salads came next, I definitely recommend their house dressing. The portions on entrees were much bigger than I expected, I was starving (and pregnant) but my also hungry toddler and I only barely finished my chicken parmigiana ($9.95 including side spaghetti with marinara plus the salad) and my husband had to take home about half his chicken promodora (same price) which had two thin but large chicken breasts as well as spaghetti with the sauce from the promodora (sherry wine-based). All in all, an enjoyable and delicious meal!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I wasn't very excited about Arkadelphia until I ate at Little Italy. I also wasn't impressed with the 'outside' appearance of Little Italy...My husband and I walked up to the glass doorway and the bottom of the glass was filthy! I was almost afraid to walk in. However, we heard and read good things about it so I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised!! The aroma was WONDERFUL!!! The restaurant was VERY clean!! I'm pretty sure the smears all over that glass front door were from little kids hands as they walked out with their parents. There were families there, a few couples and some college kids. It was almost empty when we got there too. ANd it was 6:30 pm!! Usually I like to play it safe and go to restaurants that have a few cars out front. Seems to say something about a restaurant. However, tonight was different. I think people just showed up later. By the time we left, 7:30ish, it was getting pretty busy! We both had the chicken Parm. It was sooo delicious! The sauce was a little sweet (like really ripe tomatoes) and the chicken parm was juicy and soo tasty. Reminded me of when I was a child and went with my family to the Bella Vista. Loved that place! I almost called my brothers to tell them...I'm at the 'Bella Vista'!! I HIGHLY recommend you go to Little Itally! You won't be sorry!! Don't let the 'storefront' fool you.

1  Thank Polly4449