“great place for lunch”

Add it.
Honeycomb Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2014

The restaurant in downtown Arkadelphia serves only breakfast and lunch. We only had lunch so I can't speak for the breakfast, but lunches were delicious. The honeycomb I'd a little different from your usual diner. They employ developmentally disabled adults. You place your order at the cash register and take a card with the picture of the beverage you ordered to the beverage counter and the server matches your card with the fountain and pours your drink. When your meal is ready, your server will bring it to your table for you. They have specials every day, but my favorite was the Caribbean chicken salad. But male sure you save room for dessert, especially if they are serving that day the frozen coconut caramel praline cream pie!

2  Thank Missedtheboat

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I were traveling through Arkadelphia on our way from a vacation to the Gulf States. We ended up at the Honeycomb and were very surprised to find everyone so delightful. Going in we knew nothing about this restaurant, but from the time we walked in until we left everyone talked to us and told us their story. How wonderful. Reggie makes the best home made
bread and buns. I had the gumbo and a cheeseburger, and my husband had gumbo and a smoked turkey sandwich, we did leave room for dessert (not really) we ate it first. I had the Chocolate peanut butter cake, it was to die for. The food was delicious, and their story even better. What a wonderful place.

2  Thank Shirley B
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Lovely restaurant with a lovely business model. No matter what you order for lunch, you have to leave room for dessert. I had the peanut butter pie and I am still thinking about how delicious it was.

1  Thank Tracie D
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Traveling through Arkadelphia on our way home to Texas. Went out of our way to eat at The Honeycomb restaurant. The food was outstanding. It is home style cooking with even better service. My husband got the smothered chicken special and I got the ham quiche. Both were wonderful. I wanted to eat here because this restaurant employs adults with special needs. I was very pleased with the service provided to our table. Our tea glasses were topped off quickly and efficiently with a smile and good manners. If I lived here, I would eat here all the time! If you are traveling through Arkansas on I.-30, stop in downtown Arkadelphia for a delicious home style meal and support a great cause while you're at it!!!!!

2  Thank Christiejones
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Honeycomb is now open on Friday & Saturday evenings. During non daytime hours, they have a more formal & classier atmosphere. Food & service were superb!

1  Thank movingvan