“Good for an overnight stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Arkadelphia
Scotts, Michigan
“Good for an overnight stay”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stopped for an overnight stay and the room was clean and neat. The parking lot was well lit and we felt save. My only problem with the room was it smelled like cleaning chemicals. I don't know what is used but it definitely needs to be aired out. Otherwise, the bedding was fresh and clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Linda thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you and family enjoyed your stay with us. I will be advising my housekeeping to avoid the overuse of some of our chemicals. We hope you consider staying with us again.
Kerstin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We stopped over for the night and had a nice, clean room, excellent breakfast, and friendly staff. Parking lot was well lit and we could view our car from our room. We will mark this in our book for our next trip south.
Fraser

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
Dear Fraser thank you for your kind review. It is always rewarding to hear from our guest's how much they enjoyed their stay with us.
Sparta, Tennessee
Reviewed April 6, 2014

My title may seem contradicting but let me explain. I was told I would get points for this stay, even if I used the coupon I presented. Guess what, no points. As a Diamond Choice Member, I am rather faithful for the Choice chain as I travel across the country for business. This is one hotel I will mark off the list. I just don't understand why some hotels will give you points for discount rates and others will not. So I choose to avoid the ones that don't. This is one of them.

HOWEVER! If you are not a choice member and just a casual traveler, you will be pleased with this hotel. It is the best choice in Arkadelphia. Nice rooms, (excuse the remodeling work). Internet was fine and the person that checked me in was amazing. Although, it is a bit overpriced without a coupon considering there is a Quality Inn right across the st for 40 bucks a night. I normally always stay at the Quality Inn but on this night, they ran out of rooms with a mini fridge so I opted for the Comfort Inn. Wish I would have just used the Ice machine at the Quality Inn because I would have at least received points. And Quality Inn WILL GIVE YOU POINTS AT THE COUPON RATE!!!!

Choice you need to do something about this.

Room Tip: If you are a Choice Privilege member do NOT use a coupon that only saves you a few bucks because you...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank brandop82
kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear brandop82,
i would like to apologize for the misunderstanding about the points that where not credited to you doing your last stay with us. We have some discount rates that do qualify for points and a coupon rate that does not. But we are pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that may caused and hope you consider giving us another chance. Please let me know if you would like to stay with us again and i will ensure you will receive your points for your future stay with us.
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Traveling between Connecticut and Texas this has become a destination, we always try to make it this far. The rooms are comfortable and clean, prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Pat B
kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Pat

Kind Regards,
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stop in at this Comfort Inn on our way to Texas for the winter and stop in on our return home again. It is a friendly hotel and the renovations just make it that much better. Great location, great service and they go above and beyond to make sure all is okay. Will continue to stay here on our twice yearly journey.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Marie,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words and looking forward to make your future stay with us just as enjoyful as your past stay's.
Kind Regards
Garland, Texas
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and I stay here at least once a year. It is always clean and well run. We have never had ANY issues staying here. A great value. The rooms have been recently remodeled and have many features not usually found. I will not look anywhere else in Arkadelphia.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Jim M
kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Jim thank your for taking the time to share your experience staying with us. We very much appreciate your kindness. And are excited to hear that our newly renovated rooms are enjoyed and noticed by our guests.
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Great place to stay! Hotel is doing some remodeling but it's coming along great and looks great. Staff was friendly and did their jobs efficiently. I'll be booking a room there again. Not too far away from the interstate and not too far away from food establishents

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank MNew88
kerstinar084, Assistant GM at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for our Hotel. We appreciate your kind words and we are looking forward to your Future stay.
Thanks Kerstin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arkadelphia
Hampton Inn Arkadelphia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arkadelphia - Caddo Valley
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
Motel 6 Arkadelphia
#6 of 11 in Arkadelphia

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!