“Recommend Highly”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Alma
Mount Vernon, Texas, United States
“Recommend Highly”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our truck was broke down and Peterbilt referred us to this hotel. Upon our arrival we were greeted by Susan who was friendly and very helpful with our check in and letting us know where all the locals restaurants were. Pet friendly hotel, we were put in a nice, clean room with a king bed and a back door and right across from our room was a nice grassy area to take our dogs out. We stayed 3 nights and had nothing but friendly and polite service not only from the front desk personnel but also housekeeping.
Days Inn Alma's rooms are cheaper than the Comfort Inn right down the road. It is also closer to Interstate 40 right behind the Valero and closer to a variety of restaurants. King Bed room was $59.00 a night.
I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place for overnight stay or extended stay,
Thank you Susan!!!!

Room Tip: If you have pets you want the first floor rooms on the backside of the hotel. Back doors on the roo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The room was great the room and bed was comfortable. I love the Pillow's they were super soft. The mini fridge and microwave was nice to have.the breakfast could have been better and the pool looked like it needed a little work but the whole experience was good.

• Stayed July 2013
Valliant, Ok
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed here because it is close to a Cracker Barrell. Latisha was very pleasant & helpful making reservations. Susan was great during check-in, giving places to eat and directions.
A plus there was a great fire works display (3rd of July) that was lighting up the night as we drove into parking lot. A very clean room for a one night stay. Could not beat the value.

Room Tip: Ask for the north west room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband had truck problems while coming through Alma and stayed here while repairs were made. Lodging options are limited in Alma, but we lucked out when we found this property. They were very accommodating for an early check-in and late check-out. It was only $59 for a king n/s. Room was nice-flat screen tv, super comfortable bed, and clean. Walking distance to restaurants. Only complaint-hotel is older and hallways need to be updated and kept a little cleaner. This hotel is great if you just need a clean and comfortable room for the night.

• Stayed June 2013
Woodstock
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A pleasant surprise. Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean room. Just off the interstate for ease of access. Many good places to eat very close by.
Why does this need to be 200 characters????????????????

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Auburn, Georgia
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I stayed at Days Inn Alma while on the road, and while the room was fine (bed very comfortable, WiFi strong, and the "facilities" were good), stepping into the hallway you were hit instantly with a most stale odor and the look/feel of an "hourly" establishment.

The security of this hotel is horrible. Anybody can come in the back door at anytime, and if you don't double check, your room's door may not close all the way.

The lady that I checked in with was wonderful, extremely gracious and hospitable, but when I awoke to the day crew - I don't think they understood a word I was saying. They allowed me to stay a little bit longer while I was waiting for a file to upload, but hung out right at my door until I did.

The next day, I realized that I had left a vital power cord at this hotel, and the manager quickly mailed it to me overnight - charging me only what it cost to send it. Amazing!!

If they can tidy things up a bit - this would be a perfect place!

Room Tip: I had a room facing the highway, and trucks hit their air brakes coming off the exit. If I had it to...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Duncan, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Fate took us here & we were amazed! Super clean, great beds & pillows, fast wifi but the excellence was in the staff!! Each and every one was eager to help & some went way out of the way to help strangers in a strange land feel like friends! Hope to travel that way again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Alma
Quality Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
#4 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to Days Inn Alma? Share your experiences!