“Just okay”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
“Just okay”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Had the calamari and pasta with olive oil garlic and tomatoes. The food was ok. The service was ok. Not many customers to serve had to wait for a refill. I wouldnt go back

• Visited September 2013

Goodyear, Arizona, Usa
“Best Italian restaurant in the West Valley”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

On our first visit to Carrabba's Italian Grill in Avondale, we were truly overwhelmed by the attentiveness and quality of service received from our waitress. She was friendly, helpful, efficient, and accommodating. Every one of her recommendations, whether for food or wine, was excellent. When the food and wine was served, my wife and I, and my wife's sister who is from Los Angeles, found the food and the wine to be delicious. Before leaving the restaurant, I asked to speak with the manager and told him how great our server was and that we hoped to have her again in the future. The manager was elated and thanked us profusely for taking the time to tell him of our satisfaction with the food and the service. We have been back to Carrabba's twice since our first visit. The food and beverages were every bit as good as they were the first time, and management has always ensured that we were served by the same waitress, whom we adore. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who seeks good service, excellent food, good wine, and truly caring management.

• Visited March 2013
Mountain View, California
“Slow service, food not worth the wait”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were taken here by family that gave it rave reviews. Unfortunately we didn't have a great experience. We were seated and our order was taken fairly quickly, we got bread. Then we got caught up in chatting. For an hour. We're really not sure what happened in the kitchen, but our order never got prepared. We also never heard anything from our server until at least 45 minutes had elapsed and she came to apologize for a problem. I was really hungry going in, so by 9:15 pm and no food I was really grouchy. I'd ordered a salad and when it got there it looked like it had been sitting on the counter for that entire hour. The lettuce was wilted and there wasn't much flavor to it. The manager came out and offered us free dessert. We have dessert at home. He left and finally came back and offered us free appetizers at our next meal. We're from out of town. He left and finally came back and offered to take one meal off of the bill and gave free appetizers to those that live in the area. He did recognize them as regulars. You would think that if he'd recognized regular diners, he would have jumped right to taking at least one meal off instead of having to think about it. It sounds like this isn't common, but I wasn't impressed with how the manager handled the situation.

• Visited April 2013
“Not too Impressed!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

The food is good! When we visit here since it down the street from our house we usually do curbside service. The last two times we have been here they are stingy with the free bread and condiments. My salad that came with my chicken polo rosa looked like the person who put it together was upset they were in the business of servicing! I wasn't impressed, when your spending 30+ dollars on a dinner for two, you want your food to be worth the wait and the money! They grill the chicken and mine was overgrilled and raw on the inside. It's was a blacken mess! If I were the server I would not even package that and try to serve it to a customer! "Get it Together Carrabbas!" Quality is always worth the money and wait and you guys are missing the ship lately.

• Visited April 2013
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Consistently wonderful!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I've been eating at this restaurant since it opened. The service and food are always top notch. This is where I take out of town relatives, or for having a special dinner. Probably my all time favorite restaurant!

• Visited March 2013