I visited on an overnight business trip. This property is just another Hilton Garden Inn ... nothing notable that I experienced ... either particularly good or particularly bad. It is conveniently located as a jumping-off point for travelers westbound on I-10.
This hotel has the "new" look with the ghastly Japanese lanterns and gauzy hangings in the lobby. I could have navigated the room blindfolded ... like all the other newer HGI's. The room was clean & quiet, the amenities per usual. No one bothered to collect the leavings from room service the night before, however.
My bottom line: Good for a quick overnight; I don't think I'd want to be a frequent visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton