“Just perfect”

Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Avondale
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Location of hotel was excellent as family lives in Goodyear. Staff very helpful and friendly. Ambiance of entire stay was relaxing and very satisfying. Easy access to freeways. Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Well there is nothing better than that! Thank you so much for your review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay while visiting family! Happy Holidays and see you soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Overall the Hilton Garden Inn is very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was nice to have a microwave and refrigerator in the room also. The bed was a little on the hard side, but that's a personal preference and not an issue. The issue both my mom and I found in each of our rooms (Rooms 403 & 405) was a loud humming sound that didn't stop. I think it came from the ventilation system, but it was annoying enough that neither of slept well. The rooms are above the hotel's AC units and satellite dishes....so it may just be because of our rooms' location but it was also noticeable in the bathroom. I also noticed vibration and pounding coming from below in the floor. It was only on the 2nd night. It felt like there was a party going on below with pounding music which was most noticeable in the bathroom.

Will I stay here again? Probably, because it's so close to where my family lives. But, next time, I'll request a room that doesn't overlook the AC and satellite dishes.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and thank you for your kind comments! I apologize for any inconvenience due to noise and assure you we can find you the perfect spot in the future! We look forward to seeing you soon and Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

we have stayed at the Hilton Gardens on three prior occassions and have been pleased every visit. The staff are very polite nad informative, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the security at the hotel gives you peace of mind that you are safe. Again, a wonderful stay and will be returning in the near future. :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna L
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are always delighted to have you with us and enjoy having you return again and again! See you soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Bad service from personal on taking my order and no room service. Room service is from 5pm. to 7pm. no room service for other meals. Other than not being able to get food delivered to my door after driving for hours to get there, the service was great. The rooms were very clean, bed confortable and the aminities were clean and opened late at night. The rooms had all the modern furnishing's and technology, which is a plus.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review and your great comments on the amenities and cleanliness! I do want to apologize we do not have room service available in the morning. Being a franchise we need to abide by all Hilton Garden Inn brand standards and offer room service in the evening from 5pm - 10pm.

We thank you for choosing us and know you have choices!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I had to switch hotels due to the NASCAR race in town and I wish I didn't have to leave. Everything here was your typical Hilton Garden Inn set-up...I mean that in a good way. The big standouts were the super friendly staff, the cooked breakfast which was better than typically served and the location was good for highway and shopping access but without the noise. I also like that they had coffee and fresh fruit available. I will definitely stay here again. I do wish they offered recycling for trash though I'm not sure if this is a hotel or municipality issue.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

What a great way to start the day! Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay . . . and maybe you have found your new traveling home when in our area.

Happy Travels!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel but the type of room I reserved was not available. I was not told this at the time I checked in but discovered it once I went to me room and then went back to the front desk to let them know.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments, and I apologize for any inconvenience in regards to your room type. I am glad we were able to correct the problem and you enjoyed your stay!

Happy Travels!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I will stay here again sometime I really enjoyed it. The staff was nice and the room met all my needs except for the high cost of the 2 calls I made that only took 3 mins to make. I would not suggest using their phone to make a call unless necessary.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ML_HGI, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Avondale
Homewood Suites Phoenix-Avondale
Courtyard Phoenix West/Avondale
Hampton Inn & Suites Goodyear
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Goodyear-West Phoenix Area
Quality Inn & Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
Comfort Suites Goodyear
#2 of 9 in Goodyear

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale? Share your experiences!