Nice hotel. Usual Hilton Garden Inn. Did not have my AARP number when I booked online. When I checked in asked for the aarp rate and was told that I was receiving it. As I remember, it was $10 cheaper. Just let it slide, it was late and only $10. Bed is firm even after adjusting it. Love that they wash the top bed cover every time. No mystery stains to contemplate. Since we checked in late at night we did not use any facilities. We did go down to the bar (thank you for having one! ) and had a nice drink. The bartender was an especially nice man. Sorry can't remember your name. Probably will stay again as it is close to a relative's house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-10 and Avondale Boulevard, in the progressive West Valley corridor of Phoenix. We are very close to restaurants, golf, shopping, movie theaters and other attractions such as the Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix International Raceway and the new University of Phoenix Stadium! You can relax knowing the quality and assurance of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix-Avondale has to offer being a part of the Hilton Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale Hotel Avondale
- Hilton Garden Inn Avondale
- Hilton Avondale
- Avondale Hilton